Monday, January 12, 2009

Women want improved and healthier relationship in 2009

Women in Cameroon both married and unmarried are praying for improved and healthier relationship with their husband/boyfriend in 2009. In a survey conducted recently, many wished their husband/partner to divorce other negative ways to show them more love. Thus going beyond the usual “I love you”.

By Yemti Harry Ndienla

However, they acknowledged the need to make an extra effort for this to happen. On this score they need to listen to each other and strive for a common goal; that of building a united family capable of warding off intruders who may come in to put asunder what God had put together.
“I cannot wish something to be done to me by somebody because I am still single. My sincere prayer is to have somebody who can share in my joys and sorrows. What I need actually is not a boyfriend but rather a husband who can stand the test of time. May God give me a loving, caring and honest husband in 2009”, says Mirabel

Bety on her part pray her husband should drop his drinking and smoking habit completely. “I would love my husband to do me a favour by dropping drinking and smoking completely. You know how a man behaves when he drinks. It is either talking foolishly or acting stupidly. I am tired of that and would be very joyful if my husband were to abandon those habits in the old year”.

Susan on her part would love her boyfriend to graduate from friendship to marriage so that she can feel like other married women. “Our society has become so chaotic that you never can tell what is in a person’s mind, no matter how much he says he loves you. If my friend takes a decision to marry me this year I would count 2009 as a turning point in my life.

Though Michelle claims her boyfriend has a busy schedule, she prays he create time for her to feel his presence. “You know what it means for a woman to be in need of a man when he is not there. You feel cheated, frustrated and it can handicap you in other areas of life”.
Tina’s greatest wish is for her boyfriend to have a job in 2009. “This would be a great achievement for me because it would facilitate our eventual marriage, as it would help us live and let others live. Up till now we are still living apart because we are barely surviving. Also having a job would make him the true head of the family, as he would be able to fully embrace his responsibilities”.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: